||Tuesday 12/12/2017 9:20 PM
Swimming Pool and Card Key
Pool - Daniel Scholtyssek
Card Key - Marianne Shaker email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW SCHEDULE and PROCEDURE
You MUST register and sign a liability waiver form to obtain a card key for access to the pool. There will be NO LIFEGUARDS ON DUTY. Children under the age of 18 must have adult supervision.
Click on the Pool Registration Form and print out.
Contact Marianne once the application is filled out.
POOL and Card Key REGISTRATION FORM
POOL SEASON : May 1st - October 11th
HOURS : 8:00 am - 8:00 pm 7 days / week
POOL RULES :
* SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK
* Swimmers under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult
* No diving in shallow end
* No running or horseplay around deck area
* No pets - no matter how small
* No glass containers around pool area
* No loud music
* No yelling or foul language
CHILDREN'S WADING POOL :
* Reserved for children 7 years old and younger
* Bathing suits are required
* Babies must wear diapers or elasticized panties
* CHAISE CHAIRS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE WATER !!
Failure to abide by these rules will forfeit the pool privileges.
POOL PARTIES : Residents who want to use the pool for parties need to call Marianne Shaker to make sure that there are no other groups using the pool, but the pool cannot be closed off to residents during regular use hours. Private parties may use the pool until 10:00 pm., at which time the general grounds and the tennis courts are closed. Children's parties (18 years and younger) require a lifeguard. Violators will have their community privileges denied.
Pool Party Notification Form
Michael H. Solomon Memorial Tennis Courts
CONTACT : Stephen Bouis .... 281-250-9448
Two tennis courts are available on a first-come, first-served basis, but "Rules of Courtesy" apply when there are players waiting for the courts. Players should terminate their session after 90 minutes of play and turn the court over to those who are waiting. A cardkey is not needed to enter the courts.
* Private Property - Use by Heathlake residents and their guests only
* No one under the age of 14 without an adult
* No skateboarding, rollerskates, skates of any kind, or bicycles on court
* No glass containers; all trash should be removed at end of playing
An ON-OFF switch for lights facilitates nighttime play, but the lights should be turned off if play ends before the automatic timer turns them off at 10:00 p.m.
The courts also offer a Bakko board for practice playing. A basketball hoop located inside the courts is available during daytime hours only. The tennis players have priority if both courts are needed.
These courts are for personal use only by residents and their guests.
All guests and tennis instructors must be with the resident host while on the courts.
© Copyright 2017 Heathlake.org powered by digitalfrontporch v5.1, a service of houstonpcpro.com