||Thursday 7/2/2020 4:21 AM
Swimming Pool and Card Key
NOTICE : POOL OPENS ON JUNE 6, 2020
Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, certain
restrictions apply... Click Here
Pool - Stephen Read: 309-253-7887
Card Key - Marianne Shaker: firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW SCHEDULE and PROCEDURE
You MUST register and sign a liability waiver form to obtain a card key for access to the pool. There will be NO LIFEGUARDS ON DUTY. Children under the age of 18 must have adult supervision.
Click on the Pool Registration Form and print out.
Contact Marianne once the application is filled out.
POOL and Card Key REGISTRATION FORM
POOL SEASON : May 1st - last weekend in October
HOURS : 8:00 am - 8:00 pm 7 days / week
An EMERGENCY PHONE is located on the Clubhouse column close to the stairs leading up to the clubhouse deck. For 911 calls only.
POOL RULES :
* Use by registered residents and their guests only
* SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK - NO LIFEGUARDS on duty
* Swimmers under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult at least 18 yrs. old
* No diving in shallow end
* No running or horseplay around deck area
* No throwing footballs/basketballs/baseballs/softballs or any hard object in pool/deck
* No pets - no matter how small
* No glass containers around pool area
* No loud music
* No yelling or foul language
CHILDREN'S WADING POOL :
* Reserved for children 7 years old and younger
* Bathing suits are required
* Babies must wear diapers or elasticized panties
* CHAISE CHAIRS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE WATER !!
(pool plaster is damaged and chaise metal frames will rust)
Failure to abide by these rules will forfeit access to the community grounds.
POOL PARTIES : Residents who want to use the pool for parties must fill out the "Notification Form" to make sure that there are no other groups using the pool, but the pool cannot be closed off to residents during regular use hours. Private parties may use the pool until 10:00 pm., at which time the general grounds and the tennis courts are closed. Children's parties (18 years and younger) require a lifeguard. Violators will have their community privileges denied.
Pool Party Notification Form
Michael H. Solomon Memorial Tennis Courts
CONTACT : Stephen Bouis .... Please send text to 281-250-9448
Two tennis / pickleball courts are available for daytime use on a first-come,
first-served basis, but "Rules of Courtesy" apply when there are players
waiting for the courts. Players should terminate their session after 90 minutes
of play and turn the court over to those who are waiting.
A cardkey is not needed to enter the courts.
* Private Property - Use by Heathlake residents and their guests only
* No one under the age of 14 without an adult
* No skateboarding, rollerskates, skates of any kind, or bicycles on court
* No glass containers
* ALL trash should be removed from the courts at end of playing
The courts also offer a Bakko board for practice playing.
A basketball hoop located inside the courts is available during daytime hours only. The tennis players have priority if both courts are needed.
These courts are Private Property for personal use by Heathlake residents
and their guests. All guests and tennis instructors must be accompanied
by the resident host while on Heathlake property.
© Copyright 2020 Heathlake.org powered by digitalfrontporch v5.1, a service of hpcpro.com