The pool is open year around. Check the website calendar for information on scheduled pool parties. Pool hours are 7 am to 10 pm.
If you do not yet have a key card please sign this Pool Card and Liability Waiver form and send to Chelsea Ewton (Chelsmurfree@gmail.com) to initiate the process of getting one issued.
Realize that there is no life guard on duty and children 18 must be supervised by adults.
Please abide by the following pool rules:
- The pool is for residents and guests
- Swim at your own risk
- No diving in the shallow end
- No running, throwing hard balls or horseplay on pool deck
- No pets
- No glass containers
- No loud music or foul language
- Wading pool is for little ones 7 years and younger
- Bathing suits are required
- Babies must wear swim diapers or elasticized panties
Please help us maintain the pool furniture by closing the umbrella’s when finished, and keeping the chairs and tables on the deck, not in the baby pool. This keeps the pool plaster in good condition and the metal frame of the chairs rust free.
You can reserve the pool for a private party by filling out the Pool Party Notification Form (link) and sending to Stephen Read (email@example.com). Realize that Heathlake residents have the privilege of using the pool at the same time.